Don't Just Quote Your Personal Insurance, Understand It!
Properly insuring your home, your cars, your life, or any other type of personal insurance isn't easy.
Why? Because you’re bombarded with misleading advertising, confusing claims, and simply bad advice.
From premiums, that sound too good too be true, to high pressure sales -- to unqualified agents with little to no experience. Finding protection for what's most important to you shouldn't be this difficult.
That's why we've created a Research Center with articles to help you. Inside, you'll find help with topics like…
- 11 Ways To Save Money On Your Home Insurance
- Essential Steps To Take When Buying A Car
- How Doe Moving Affect Your Insurance?
- 11 Ways To Sjustave Money On Your Car Insurance
Fairly important information to know, right?
At Weiss Insurance Agencies, we believe consumers should be educated on their purchasing decisions. You're not buying insurance just because you need to. You're buying it because you want to be protected in case anything bad happens.
That's why we've also provided more information on each specific type of insurance. Now, you can make an informed, intelligent decision, when you're insuring what's important to you.
To get started, just click on the image of the type of insurance you would like a quote for and we'll get a quote right away.
And if you have any questions, you’re invited to call (630)584-1717 and ask to speak to one of our specialist in personal insurance. We've dedicated our business to educating consumers. We’ll be happy to help you in every way.
Free Insurance Quotes | What To Expect
At Weiss Insurance, it’s our goal to properly insure your most important possessions, for the best possible price.
When you fill out the form on our site for a free quote, here's what you can expect:
- We start with a thorough review of your current policy. While discussing your goals for the future. If you have any other lines of insurance such as jewelry, RV, boat, motorcycle, rental property, etc…please let us know. You’ll save a lot of money by insuring all your lines of coverage through one carrier.
- We then fill in the information gap, by asking you a few questions. Going through a detailed quoting process gives us access to the information we need to properly insure you. Just as important, asking these questions allows us to discover the discounts you’re eligible for. This takes care of the second half of our goal—to insure you for the best possible price.
- For 90% of our quotes, we use advanced software that lets us quote your insurance out to multiple carriers at one time. We then manually review your information and get final pricing from each carrier. Other times, due to premium size or loss history, we’re only able to get prices from a select few our carriers. It’s important you know all of the carriers we represent are A rated insurance carriers. More importantly, we have hand selected these carriers because they offer the best combination of price and coverage.
What Does An Independent Agent Do?
There are two types of insurance agents--independent and captive.
Captive agents work exclusively for one insurance company. A captive agent’s profile is to bring in business for their parent company as generally they cannot use any other insurance company.
Independent agents, like us at Weiss Insurance, represent multiple insurance companies and work in the best interests of our clients to find a policy that matches our clients' needs. What other benefits are there to having an independent agent?
To get started working with Weiss Insurance for your personal insurance quote, click on the image above of the type of protection you're interested in.
- When you do suffer a loss, you have an experienced team of insurance professionals, representing your best interests--not the insurance company's.
- An independent agent is not just your outlet to insurance carriers but your personal insurance adviser. We work with you to determine the optimal combination of price, coverage, and service for your unique situation.
- You have a small team of experienced professionals who service your account. When you call in with a question, you're working with a team who’s familiar with your needs.
- One-stop shopping--beyond personal home and auto insurance, Weiss Insurance offers business, life, and health insurance, as well as wealth management services.